Monday, November 1, 2010

when the roof comes off..

How many times you have felt that "thats it..I can´t take it any more..I just don´t have any more energy to go and fight on"...Sometimes I feel that too, I just don´t want to do it any more..I wanna lie down  and rest, rest of that all what life consists.
When that feeling comes...I thint it comes when you are trying..you are trying soo hard to study...to talk and communusate with your friends..to make sport and many more..but when it all collapses, just nothing does not work. Then the depression arrives.
But I have learned that life goes on and when the life seems difficult everybody have to find their Inner strenght-that never goes off...you can always use it!!!
            The road does not stop where the legs give out, the road stops where the mind  stops working...

No comments:

Post a Comment